Are you looking for a legitimate way to work from home in India? The advent of internet communication technology has created lucrative opportunities for online outsourcing jobs in India for students, and people of any age/profession. If you have any special skill like writing, graphic design, programming, etc., you can sell this talent through online freelancing market places and earn money sitting at home.
In this article we are going to introduce you with some renowned online freelancing platforms for international people where you can open free account and earn handsome amount per month living in India. Stay with us!
Top 3 International Online Outsourcing Marketplace:
- People Per Hour (PPH):
People Per Hour is another leading online marketplace where people can work and earn money living anywhere on earth. The specialty of this PPH platform is, here you can work both hourly basis and for fixed price projects.
What Kind of Jobs are Available at PeoplePerHour?
Most popular jobs are Admin, creative Art, Business Support, Design, Marketing, Mobile, Search Marketing, Social Media, Software Development, Writing, Translation, Video, Audio, Web Development, etc.
What Kind Skills Do You Require to Work at PeoplePerHour?
You can work at PPH, if you have any expertise at writing, illustrator, PSD to HTML Coding, email marketing, B2B Lead Generation, professional web design, mobile apps development, logo design, etc.
- Easy to get jobs for beginners.
- You can earn money at hourly rate or fixed price projects.
- PPH Commission rate is low (3.5% to 7.5%) for big budget projects.
- Commission rate is high for low budget projects.
- For small budget (below $700) projects, PPH charges 20% commission which is quite high.
Fiverr is another trusted online outsourcing website for Indian freelancers. Unlike Upwork, Fiverr has less complex process for account approval, which is certainly a great advantage for the new freelancers.
What Kind of Jobs are Available at Fiverr?
You can create gigs and offer services for a specific price. The gigs are published under some categories. Most popular categories are Writing, graphic designing, Digital Marketing, Programming, Making Video Animation, Programming, etc.
What Kind Skills Do You Require to Work at Fiverr?
Fiverr is a great platform for Indian freelancers to work from home and earn money. If you have any skills like creative or technical writing, creating software, making videos or animation, designing logo, doing online marketing like social media campaign, etc., you can get hired on Fiverr.
- Easy to get jobs for beginners.
- You don’t need to apply for jobs. Create an attractive Gig and get hired.
- Low Bank Withdrawal Charge.
- Comparing with Upwork the payment is less.
- Fiverr charges 20% commission which is quite high for low budget gigs.
Upwork is the largest online outsourcing platform for international freelancers. Upwork is widely popular among freelance job seekers worldwide for its reliable payment transaction system, professionalism, neutral monitoring system, diverse job categories, etc.
What Kind of Jobs are Available at Upwork?
Upwork is a vast ocean of diverse jobs for all sectors. The popular job categories include: Content Writing, Technical Writing, Copywriting, Android Development, Game Designing, Web Designing, Web Development, Graphic Designing, Web Programming, SEO Expertise, Software Programming, Virtual Assistance, Social Media Manager, Bookkeeping, etc. Each category has further subcategories for specialized jobs.
What Kind Skills Do You Require to Work at Upwork?
You don’t need to have lots of skills to work at Upwork. Be a ‘pro’ in any sector like PHP Framework Programming, or Writing Articles/ Book or SEO or Designing Logo or Serving as a Virtual Assistant to rule in a specific job category in Upwork. If you have passion for any specific type of skill, you can look for a job in that specific category.
- Wide numbers of jobs are available.
- Quick payment transfer system through any local bank in India.
- Bank Withdrawal charge is very low compared with other online outsourcing platforms.
- High competition makes it hard for the newbies to get a job.
- At present Upwork opts for a crucial process for account approval.
- Credits are required for applying for a job, which is difficult for novice freelancers.
- Many people apply for one job, so it is highly competitive to get hired.