- 1½ cups all-purpose four
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3 cup oats 1 cup Del Monte blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, adjust the oven racks to the middle position and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the our, baking powder and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and then mix in the vanilla.
- Stir in our mixture with a rubber spatula, then stir in the oats and blueberries.
- Using 2 heaping tablespoons per cookie, roll the dough into balls and place them onto a cookie sheet, spacing them at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake until the cookie edges are just turning golden brown about 20 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack.
- tore cookies in an airtight container.